RSS

Simple Questions

  1. Do I know you?
  2. Who are you?
  3. Who are you in my life?
  4. What can you do for me?
  5. What can I do for you?
  6. Who am I?
  7. Who am I in your life?
  8. Who am I in their life?
  9. Who am I in people’s life?
  10. Who am I in my life?
  11. What I have done?
  12. What I have done for you?
  13. What I have done for them?
  14. What I have done for people?
  15. What I have done for myself?
  16. What do you think about me?
  17. What do they think about me?
  18. What does people think about me?
  19. Do you realize that I am alive?
  20. Do you even realize that I am breathing in the same air with you?
  21. Do you realize, do they recognize, does people know that I was standing there?
  22. Do you listen to my words? Do they? Does people?
  23. Do you ever think what is on my mind?
  24. Do they ever want to know what is in my heart?
  25. Do y’all ever want to know how does it feel?
  26. Does people care?
  27. Do I care to you, to them, to people?
  28. Do I deserve taking the same oxygen with you, with them, with people?
  29. Do you mind if I kept bad thinking on you, on them, on people?
  30. Do you care if I don’t really have a ‘friend’? Do they? Does people?
  31. Am I really that apathetic?
  32. Am I really can’t do something worth for you, for them, for people even for myself?
  33. Am I too invisible for you, for them, for people?
  34. Am I too pathetic?
  35. Am I really kind of person who speak less do less?
  36. Am I really nothing?
  37. What if I vanish in the air?
  38. What if I make you, make them, make people disappointed?
  39. What if I ruin everything?
  40. Would you care if I was crying because I really hate myself? Would they? Would people?
  41. Would you be my friend even I don’t want to be your friend?
  42. Would you speak to me carefully because you know what I am like?
  43. Would you do what I do for you? Would they? Would people?
  44. Would you know what am I doing right now? Would they? Would people?
  45. Would you be there if I need your help? Would they? Would people?
  46. Can I do something right in your eyes, in their eyes, in people’s eyes?
  47. Can I do something worth for you?
  48. Can I mark myself in your mind?
  49. Can I make a sign ‘this is me, alive, standing in front of you, thinking what can I do for y’all even I doubt you would satisfied of my work’?
  50. Can I trust you?

0 ocehan: